Illumni Lighting Design Jobs: Sales Support Administrator Brightgreen
Brightgreen is a market leader in the lighting industry, designing and distributing premium LED technology that enhances the experience of architectural spaces. The company holds a B Corp certification and meets rigorous standards in social and environmental performance in every aspect of the business.
We are seeking an outgoing and energetic individual to provide administrative support to our team of Business Development Managers. You will become a part of a vibrant, social and positive studio culture.
- You are the first point of contact for all support via phone / email / CRM systems
- Providing exceptional Business Development Support with tasks that include:
– Processing quotes / orders / shipping and warrantieLogging Communications in the CRM system
– and marketing supply support for channel stakeholdersBooking trips and pipeline co-ordination
– Finalising credit card payments taken by phone/email
- Coordinating the Customer Service Support team
– Delegation of tasks in multiple systems
– Staffing and monitoring the CSS team’s productivity
The ideal Candidate:
- You have 2-5 years experience within a similar role.
- You’re an active listener enabling you to quickly understand internal and external stakeholders, and offer feedback to help find the best possible solution.
- You handle pressure well, not letting it disrupt the task at hand.
- You develop creative solutions to problems.
- You have a keen attention to detail and process orientated approach to work.
- You are affable and always open to all walks of life.
- You have exceptional phone manners.
- You have an excellent memory – you never forget a thing and are able to recall information easily.
- You are a curious person and like to seek out new systems and technologies that will benefit your work and your colleagues.
- You are driven to get great results for yourself and your team.
- You are confident in using some of the following types of systems and are willing to become an expert in systems that are new to you:
– Customer Relationship Management software
– Inventory Management systems
– Project management software
– Text editors
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time role with the successful candidate working standard business hours from Monday to Friday. Training on all systems will be provided to ensure you enhance your skills and are fully equipped to tackle any tasks ahead.
At Brightgreen, we pride ourselves on having a great team culture with an in-house chef providing lunch daily and a stocked bar including house-brewed beer on tap.