Illumni Lighting Design Jobs: Project Coordinator Position Buckford Illumination Group, Melbourne
Buckford Illumination Group (B.I.G.) is a distributor of high quality lighting products into the Victorian specification market. B.I.G currently distributes and represents ERCO, WE-EF Lighting, Trilux and Megabay lighting. Based in Port Melbourne, we are a growing company and are eager to find someone who is keen to grow with us. This role is critical to the penetration of our business and will assist greatly with the progression of our company.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to progress their career and will be rewarded financially and with opportunities for advancement.
The Role Includes:
- Interpretation of lighting/technical specifications.
- Generation of quotations within our Salesforce software.
- Liaising with contractors and wholesalers to coordinate delivery schedules for projects.
- Liaising with suppliers to obtain pricing and technical information to suit project requirements.
- Working with technical sales representatives to ensure information is correct.
- Assist with securing orders.
Skills and attributes required:
- The successful candidate should have a lighting or electrical industry background.
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A good communicator.
- Salesforce experience an advantage however not necessary.
This is a great opportunity to expand your existing knowledge in an exciting and growing industry. It would suit a vibrant and reliable person, who is ambitious and interested in developing themselves further. For expressions of interest please contact: Craig Crawford on email@example.com .
No agencies please.