Illumni Lighting Design Jobs: Lighting Designer Position Illumination Arts, United States
At Illumination Arts, we think and speak in light. We create illuminated environments that impact the nighttime landscape of a river town, the environment in an office and the visual experience on a college campus. This is what we do, as we craft illuminated environments and structures in the corporate, civic and institutional realms.
If this is what you do – or want to do – we’d love to add you to our team!
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Technical skills that include Revit, AutoCAD, AGI32 and Microsoft Office
- A minimum of one year of experience in lighting with an architectural lighting design firm (or with a lighting design department within an engineering or architectural firm).
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills, including the ability to express lighting concepts
- Ability to create presentation materials in Photoshop, 3D Studio Max or other rendering programs
- College degree in a related field and/or equivalent experience.
In addition to these skills, we’re looking for someone who is self-motivated and hard-working, is a team player and pleasant to work with!
If this describes you, please send a resume and letter of interest SPECIFIC TO THIS POSITION, including references, accomplishments, salary requirements, work history, special skills, and availability to email@example.com.
We provide competitive salary and benefits and an ego-free office environment.
Please note that while international applicants are welcome to apply, you must be eligible to work in the United States without Illumination Arts’ sponsorship.