Illumni Lighting Design Jobs: Lighting Designer Position ICRAVE
ICRAVE, an award-winning Innovation and Design Firm seeks a talented Lighting Designer to join our in-house Lighting Department. Our integral lighting approach ensures that lighting is one of the main design tool, telling the unique story of each project. With a wide variety of projects and close collaborations with our interior designers, this position offers a unique opportunity for creativity and growth. Check out our diverse portfolio at www.icrave.com.
Typical involvement on projects includes:
- Development of CAD layouts
- Light level calculations – hand calculations & in AGI
- Energy code compliance calculations
- Lighting mockups and details – hand & CAD
- Assembly of lighting cut sheet books
- Lighting Fixture Schedules
- Dimming and control layouts
- Review of lighting fixture submittals
- Aiming and adjusting at project completion
- College degree in related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in architectural and/or interior/theatrical lighting.
- Fluent in AutoCad 2015 and AGI132
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat, InDesign and Photoshop
- Strong communication skills and ability to express ideas
- Some knowledge of Revit and 3D Studio Max is a plus but not required.
We offer a competitive employee benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401K with a matching program, significant vacation time and annual bonuses based on merit.
Qualified candidates should send a resume and samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please keep all correspondence under 1 MB and note the position for which you are applying. We regret that we are unable to accept phone calls.