Illumni Lighting Design Jobs: Business Development Manager Enigma Lighting, London
Enigma Lighting are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to focus on London and the Home Counties market.
The candidate must possess a number of key qualities:
- a proven track record within Architect and Designer specification lighting sales.
- a well established longstanding client base in the hospitality, retail and commercial sectors.
- excellent networking skills.
- able to run projects from conception to completion.
- an effective communicator at board, designer and contractor level.
- able to communicate with a team of lighting designers to support you in your business development role.
- excellent creative and technical skills.
- extensive knowledge of the retail, hospitality and office sectors.
We are offering a highly competitive remuneration package, commensurate with experience. This includes profit share, company pension scheme and private healthcare. All applications will be treated with the utmost confidence. Please apply in writing to Paul Shoosmith – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit www.enigmalighting.com