Illumni Lighting Design Jobs: Business Development Manager Brightgreen, Melbourne
Brightgreen is a market leader in the lighting industry, designing and distributing architectural LED technology that enhances the experience of architectural spaces. The company holds a B Corp certification and meets rigorous standards in social and environmental performance in every aspect of the business. You will become a part of a vibrant, social and positive studio culture.
- You will be responsible for maintaining and growing our independent retail network and being the forward facing brand ambassador for Brightgreen.
- You will be required to work closely with our retailers to offer them innovative and market leading solutions.
- Regular face-to-face meetings with customers in VIC and NSW (mainly metro locations).
- Developing new customers from warm and cold leads.
- Sharing of communications with your support team via CRM system.
- Organising and independently carrying out sales plans and reporting back to your direct manager.
The ideal Candidate:
You have a minimum of 1 year experience within a similar role and can bring your own network to Brightgreen. You are an active listener enabling you to quickly understand all internal and external stakeholders and offer feedback to help find the best possible solution. You are handle pressure well, not letting it disrupt the task at hand. You have the confidence to stick to your point whilst respecting your clients and colleagues and are not easily “walked all over”. You have exceptional phone manners making you affable and open to all walks of life. You have a curious personality and like to seek out new systems or technologies that will benefit your work and your colleagues. You are confident in using some of the following systems, and are willing to become an expert in systems that are new to you such as: CRM software, inventory management, Agile project management, Google sheets and text editors.
What’s in it for you?
This is a full-time role with the successful candidate working standard business hours from Monday to Friday in our Melbourne office. National travel will be required from time to time.
At Brightgreen, we pride ourselves on having a great team culture with an in-house chef providing lunch daily and a stocked bar including house-brewed beer on tap.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org